Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Baccarat Online

Love playing casino games that take luck rather than skills and experience? Then, you must not miss the opportunity to play a hand at Baccarat online at SG88WIN. Baccarat is often considered one of the simplest casino games that is suitable for all types of players - it doesn't matter if you're a complete beginner or an experienced player. In fact, it is one of our sought-after live casino games at SGWIN88.

Furthermore, many people mistakenly thought that baccarat was far better than the other online casino games that SG88WIN offered because of its simplicity. Plus, you don't have to make any important decisions when playing this game, except for the betting phase.


How To Play Baccarat Casino Game At SG88WIN?

Live Baccarat is undeniably one of the most well-loved and widely played baccarat casino games today. And, SG88WIN is proud to offer an extensive collection of baccarat games and Evolution’s live baccarat games are one of them. In this amazing game of baccarat, your primary goal is to strategically place a bet between:

  • the banker
  • the player
  • both (tie)

If you decide you bet on a tie and successfully win, you’ll surely enjoy its payout because it’s the highest among the three choices. However, you shouldn’t be surprised to see that your chances of getting a tie are pretty little low. 

Goal-Getter Cashback

Despite that, you’ll receive a payout that is equal to the amount of your bet when you win by betting on either the bank or the player. In other words, baccarat casinos online offer you 1:1 odds. When online gambling in Singapore, it is worth mentioning that Live Baccarat does not use face cards such as Jack, Queen, and King in the game. Furthermore, the card values of baccarat are as follows:

  • Aces have a value of 1.
  • The 10s are valued at 0.
  • Cards 2-9 retain their face value.

Once the dealer finishes distributing two cards to all the players (including the bank), then the betting process will start. What you need to do is get a hand total that is closest to the number 9 to win. 

As you can see, playing the game of baccarat in a Singapore online casino is very simple and easy to learn. This is also the reason why many Singaporeans who are new to the online casino scene are opting to play baccarat casino games instead of craps, poker, or blackjack.

Winning Conditions For Baccarat Casino Games

When it comes to gaming experience, baccarat is among the most satisfying and rewarding online casino games in Singapore. Take note that when betting on a player, it typically gives you 49% odds of winning, while betting on the bank has a slightly higher chance of 51%. This slight advantage for the banker bet is known as the house edge. 

Being aware of these baccarat odds can help you make informed decisions on where to place bets, but still, winning in the games depends on your critical thinking and ability to identify a winning streak. Of course, you need to manage your bankroll effectively at all times, so you’ll be able to enjoy playing the game for a long time. 

So, whether you place a bet on a banker, player, or tie, you need to approach the game strategically and with a clear mindset. Of course, SGWIN88, the best online casino in Singapore, will always remind you to play responsibly at all times. 

Drawing Rules Of Online Baccarat

The drawing rules of online baccarat games are very simple, plus, it only requires minimal player involvement since the dealer operates independently. 

Then again, your main goal is to get to a hand with a total of nine, which is considered the highest possible result. And when you do get a total of nine with just two cards, you win because it is considered a “Natural”. Similarly, the second-best hand in the game is 8 (also considered a natural). In case all hands on the table gave the same value, then it’ll be considered a standoff (tie). During the standoff, there’ll be no winners at all. 

Game Progress For Baccarat Online

For starters, both the banker and player will get 2 cards each. 

  1. In some cases, there is a rule in baccarat that is more important than others. When a banker or a player gets a total of 8 or 9, they are obligated to STAND…. no exceptions are allowed. 
  2. A player can stand when his hand total is 6 or 7.
  3. When a player’s hand total is 5 or less, they need to hit or get a 3rd card from the banker.
  4. According to the rules, when the player takes a third card, the banker will additionally receive a third card if:
  • Banker has a total of 0-2: He always needs to draw a 3rd card.
  • Banker has a hand total of 3: When the player’s 3rd card is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-0, then the banker needs to draw.
  • Banker’s hand total is 4: Banker needs to draw when the player’s 3rd card is 2-3-4-5-6-7.
  • Banker’s hand total is 5: Banker needs to draw when the player’s 3rd card is 4-5-6-7.
  • Banker’s hand total is 6: Banker needs to draw when the player’s 3rd card is 6 or 7.
  • When the banker’s hand total is 7, he will always STAND.

Experience the Excitement of Live Baccarat Online, Safely and Effortlessly

With SG88WIN Online Casino, you can immerse yourself in the authenticity of live casino games like Baccarat. Our live casino games, including popular titles like Baccarat, can give you a gaming environment that is as close to the real thing as it gets – all in the comforts of your home. 

So, why wait? Join SG88WIN Online Casino today and win yourself while having a good time with live casino games, including Baccarat. 

FAQs About Baccarat Online:

How Can I Possibly Win In A Game Of Online Baccarat?

Certain strategies can help improve your chances of possibly winning in Baccarat even though the game is basically dependent on luck. Generally, placing bets on the banker gives you a higher probability since its house edge is pretty low – only 1.06%. In contrast, tie bets carry a much higher house advantage of 14.4%. 

Is It Possible To Win Real Money Playing Baccarat In An Online Casino In Singapore?

Without a doubt, you can. In fact, playing any online casino game like Baccarat can actually give you the potential to win real money. However, make sure that you only use a reputable and licensed online casino to avoid any future scamming or compromising your financial security. 

Do I Need A Special Skill To Play Online Baccarat?

Compared to blackjack and poker, the answer is no. Since baccarat is primarily based on chance, you only need to decide what the amount of your bet will be and which will you bet on – banker’s bet, player’s bet, or tie. Other than that, there is no other thing that you need to do. 

Latest Blogs